Spectrum Healthcare Services, Inc. https://www.spectrumhcs.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/sm-logo-200x200-1.png http://www.spectrumhcs.com http://www.spectrumhcs.com USD 75000 150000 YEAR true
Registered Nurse - Ambulatory OBGYN / Boston, MA
Boston, MA US
Posted: 03/16/2023 2023-03-16 2023-04-15 Employment Type: Direct Hire Specialty: Nursing Job Number: 502407 Pay Rate: $75K-$150K
Spectrum Healthcare Services, a healthcare recruiting company is seeking a Registered Nurse - Ambulatory OBGYN in Boston, MA. This is a full-time direct hire position.
- The registered nurse adheres to the rules and regulations of the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Nursing. is primarily responsible for professional performance and direct patient care.
- The role encompasses nursing assessment, diagnosis, planning, intervention, evaluation, and coordination of care for patients and their families across the health care continuum.
- The registered nurse is accountable for clinical, educational, quality and fiscal patient care outcomes using the model of care designed by the nursing department and in accordance with established agency policies, procedures, protocols, guidelines and standards of practice.
- Family planning/abortion care experience required
- Peri-operative and PACU experience required
- Labor & Delivery experience preferred
- Antenatal Testing/NST/Fetal Monitoring experience/certification preferred
- Ambulatory/outpatient OB/GYN telephone triage experience preferred
- EPIC Documentation experience preferred
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with an Associate’s degree or Baccalaureate degree in nursing (BSN). BSN preferred. Candidates who do not have a BSN must enroll in a Baccalaureate program one year from date of hire and must complete their BSN by the end of the semester in which the four-year anniversary of employment at organization's occurs
- Registration and current RN licensure in the state of MA in good standing required
- Requires current basic life support (BLS) certification, Advanced Cardiac Life support (ACLS) certification, Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Basic computer proficiency inclusive of ability to access, enters, and interpret computerized data/information.
- Effective interpersonal skills to facilitate communication with various members of the health care team, patients, and families
- Organizational skills to set priorities and efficiently complete assigned work
- Multilingual skills (beyond that of English) in languages appropriate to the patient populations served by the medical center preferred
- Relevant clinical experience and/or specialty, certification required for certain practice areas, e.g., enterstomal therapy, epidemiology, peri-operative areas
- Analytical ability to solve clinical nursing issues and conduct quality improvement research utilization projects
- Ability to effectively delegate appropriate patient care activities
- Effective verbal and written communication skills appropriate to the patient populations served.
- Physical ability to meet the core job responsibilities in accordance with practice setting demands for the patient populations regularly served
- Ability to effectively manage stress due to critical issues related to patient care, changing organizational climate and personnel issues