Spectrum Healthcare Services, Inc. https://www.spectrumhcs.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/sm-logo-200x200-1.png http://www.spectrumhcs.com http://www.spectrumhcs.com USD 50.00. HOUR true
Registered Nurse - Acute Rehab / Dallas, TX
Dallas, TX US
Posted: 05/08/2023 2023-05-08 2023-06-07 Employment Type: Local Contract Specialty: Nursing Job Number: 450669 Pay Rate: $50.00 hr.
Spectrum Healthcare Services, a healthcare staffing agency is recruiting for Rehab Registered Nurses in an acute rehab facility in Dallas, TX.
- Accurately performs patient assessments and identifies patient needs.
- Identifies and initiates appropriate nursing interventions.
- Provides patient and family teaching throughout the rehabilitation stay and prior to discharge.
- Provides care appropriate to condition and age of the patient.
- Works cooperatively and actively participates with other members of the interdisciplinary team.
- Participates in Continuous Quality and Performance Improvement (CQPI).
- Maintains positive relationships with all customers.
- Promotes rehabilitation nursing philosophy and scope of practice.
- Actively participates in team conferences.
- Performs timely and appropriate documentation relating to medical necessity in the medical record.
- Responsible for completion and revision of the Interdisciplinary Care Plan for each patient.
- Performs timely and accurate QI assessments.
- Provides a safe environment for patients, visitors and staff and complies with appropriate and approved safety standards.
- Supports the leadership for the organization in a professional manner and acts as a role model.
- Facility Type: Acute Rehab
- Employment Type: Local Contract
- Length: 13 weeks
- Target Start Date: ASAP
- Shift: 6:45a-7:15p
- Weekly Hours: 36
- Hourly Rate $50.00 hr.
- Graduation from an accredited Bachelors of Science in Nursing or Associate Degree in Nursing
- Current licensure in TX
- CPR/BCLS certification; ACLS preferred
- CRRN Preferred
- Minimum 1 yr of Medical/Surgical experience in an acute care setting preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills