Spectrum Healthcare Services, Inc. https://www.spectrumhcs.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/sm-logo-200x200-1.png http://www.spectrumhcs.com http://www.spectrumhcs.com USD 53650 77500 YEAR true
Registered/Certified Respiratory Therapist / Hancock, MI
Hancock, MI US
Posted: 03/16/2023 2023-03-16 2023-04-15 Employment Type: Direct Hire Specialty: Respiratory Care Job Number: 502412 Pay Rate: $53,650-$77,500
Spectrum Healthcare Services, a healthcare recruiting company is seeking a Registered/Certified Respiratory Therapist in Hancock, MI. This is a full-time direct hire position; day shift but occasional night shift coverage for PTO.
- Examines patients with breathing-related conditions and conducts diagnostic testing.
- Consults with physicians to develop and implement a treatment plan for the patient.
- Performs physiotherapy and other treatments and teaches patients to use medications.
- Delivers and assesses response to ordered therapy per plan of care.
- Monitors, records, and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Evaluates respiratory care policies and procedures based on patient outcomes, current research, and best practices.
- Responds to codes and calls for emergent assistance.
- Assesses patient condition and delivers appropriate treatment.
- Educates the patient and family about the patient's illness and provides information about community support groups and other resources.
- Monitors, receives, stocks, and distributes respiratory care supplies and medical gas cylinders.
- Disassembles, cleans, and sterilizes equipment, and performs preventative maintenance and calibration of machines.
- Draws Arterial Blood Gases.
- Works with Providers and Physicians in providing ventilator support to critical patients.
- Licensed in the State of Michigan as a Respiratory Therapist
- Graduate of NBRC Approved School of Respiratory Therapy
- Certified by the National Board of Respiratory Care
- ACLS, NRP and PALS (Available Upon Hire)
- Must have COVID Vaccination and Annual Influenza Vaccination or Declination
- Critical Care Experience
- Health (Medical, Dental, Vision) and 401K Benefits for full-time employees
- Competitive Paid Time Off / Extended Illness Bank package for full-time employees
- Employee Assistance Program – mental, physical, and financial wellness assistance
- Student Loan Repayment and Tuition Assistance for qualified applicants
- Professional development and Advanced Degree support
- And much more