Pharmacist | Harrisburg, PA
Harrisonburg, PA US
Spectrum Healthcare Services, a medical staffing agency, is recruiting for a Pharmacist in Harrisburg, PA. Looking for someone that can float to other Pharmacy locations near Harrisburg.
Float cities: New Cumberland, Hershey, Camp Hill, Lemoyne, Mechanicsburg, Duncano, Enola, Halifax, Newport, Carlisle
The primary purpose of this position is to assist customers with their health care needs by filling prescriptions, providing clinical services and excellent customer services. Frequent independent judgment is essential.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures the accuracy and appropriateness of all prescriptions filled.
- Provides excellent customer service by assisting customers with medical-related issues and providing health care counseling.
- Supervises the work completed by support staff while on duty.
- Complies with HIPAA and all other applicable federal and state laws and regulations.
- Advises patients on drug and other health-related topics.
- Handles and resolves customer issues, complaints and questions to build customer trust and loyalty.
- Assists with maintaining the Pharmacy department by keeping it clean and in order.
- Completes insurance paperwork and administration duties.
- Setting: Retail Pharmacy
- Employment Type: Temporary
- Start Date: ASAP
- Length: Tentative end date 2/3/24 but possibly longer
- Shift: Sun-Sat (days will vary); typically 8-hr shifts, between 9:00a-9:00p; hours could vary on the weekends
- Weekly Hours: 8-32 hrs, depends on your availability
- Pay Rate: $60.00 hr.
- Bachelor's degree (BS/BA) in Pharmacy or Doctoral degree (PHARM.D.)
- Immunization Certification through an accredited organization (i.e. APhA)
- Active Pharmacist license in good standing in PA
- BLS required thru the AHA