Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant | Phoenix, AZ
Phoenix, AZ US
Spectrum Healthcare Services, a medical staffing agency, is recruiting for a Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant for a clinic in Phoenix, AZ.
- Orders, interprets, and evaluates diagnostic tests to identify and assess patients’ clinical problems and health care needs.
- Records physical findings, and formulates plan and prognosis, based on patients' condition.
- Provides written home-going instructions.
- Collaborates with Physician and other health professionals to prepare comprehensive patient care plan as necessary.
- Refers patients to Physician for consultation or to specialized health resources for treatment.
- Maintains electronic medical records.
- Setting: Employer-based wellness clinic
- Employment Type: Locum Tenens
- Length: Various shifts throughout the yr (can work when available)
- Shift: 8-hr days; 7:30a-4:00p
- Hourly Rate: $65.00-$70.00 hr.
- At least 3 years of clinical experience as a Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- BLS required
- Strong computer skills and electronic medical records experience