Nurse Practitioner | Tucson, AZ
Tucson, AZ US
Spectrum Healthcare Services, a medical staffing agency, is recruiting for a Family Nurse Practitioner for a clinic in Tucson, AZ.
- Works in a clinic setting, in person and/or virtual.
- Orders, interprets, and evaluates diagnostic tests to identify and assess patients’ clinical problems and health care needs.
- Records physical findings, and formulates plan and prognosis, based on patients' condition.
- Provides written home-going instructions.
- Collaborates with Physician and other health professionals to prepare comprehensive patient care plan as necessary.
- Prescribes or recommends medications or other forms of treatment.
- Refers patients to Physician for consultation or to specialized health resources for treatment.
- Maintains electronic medical records.
- Patient ages, 18+.
- Setting: Employer-based occupational health clinic
- Employment Type: PRN
- Length: As needed; various shifts throughout the yr
- Shift: 7:30a-4:00p
- Pay Rate: $70.00 hr.
- At least 3 years of clinical experience as a Family Nurse Practitioner
- Requires occupational health, emergency medicine or critical care experience
- BLS required