Nurse Practitioner | Bristol, TN
Bristol, TN US
Spectrum Healthcare Services, a medical staffing agency, is recruiting for a Family Nurse Practitioner for a clinic in Bristol, TN.
- Primary care and light occupational health to include pre-employment physicals, minor work injuries and DOT physicals.
- Orders, interprets, and evaluates diagnostic tests to identify and assess patients’ clinical problems and health care needs.
- Records physical findings, and formulates plan and prognosis, based on patients' condition. Provides written home-going instructions.
- Collaborates with Physician and other health professionals to prepare comprehensive patient care plan as necessary.
- Prescribes or recommends medications or other forms of treatment.
- Refers patients to Physician for consultation or to specialized health resources for treatment.
- Maintains electronic medical records.
- Setting: Employer-based wellness clinic
- Employment Type: PRN
- Length: As needed; various shifts throughout the yr
- Shift: various shift times, 7:00a-1:00p, 7:00a-2:00p or 10:00a-6:00p
- Pay Rate: $65.00 hr.
- At least 3 years of clinical experience as a Family Nurse Practitioner
- Prefers experience in primary care and/or occupational health
- Epic EMR experience preferred
- BLS required