NP or PA | Duncanville, TX (DOT Certification Required)
Duncanville, TX US
Spectrum Healthcare Services, a medical staffing agency is recruiting for DOT-certified Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants to work on a PRN basis at an Occupational Health clinic in Duncanville, TX.
- Perform DOT physicals, mental status, and medical history examinations.
- Diagnose and treat orthopedic injuries, suture lacerations and remove free floating eye debris.
- Read orthopedic x-rays autonomously.
- Current State Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioners Licensure
- Current State DEA Licensure
- Current BLS thru the AHA
- Current Registration with National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners
- Experience in Urgent Care, ER, Family Practice, Occupational Medicine, or Ortho preferred
- Ability to suture a laceration, diagnose orthopedic injuries, read ortho x-rays autonomously, and remove free-floating eye debris
- Ability to work in a cooperative, fast paced, multi-discipline setting
- Excellent communication and computer skills
- Must be able to efficiently enter data into Electronic Medical Records system
- Good customer service, organizational, and time management skills
- Good judgment, dependability and integrity
- Spanish/English bilingual a PLUS but not required