NP/PA | Wichita Falls, TX (DOT Certification Required)
Wichita Falls, TX US
Spectrum Healthcare Services, a medical staffing agency is recruiting for DOT-certified Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants to work in a clinic in Wichita Falls, TX. The clinic works with every size and type of employer to treat on-the-job injuries and is staffed with occupational health specialists using state of-the-art systems.
- Provides occupational health services to employees of various businesses.
- Performs DOT pre-employment physicals, mental status and medical history examinations.
- Diagnose and treats acute work-related injuries, suture lacerations and remove free floating eye debris.
- Provides preventative services, including vaccinations.
- Reads orthopedic x-rays autonomously.
Setting: Occupational Health Clinic
Employment Type: PRN
Hours: Mon-Fri, 9a-6p (you can pick and choose when you want to work)
Pay Rate: $70.00 hr.
- Current State Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioners Licensure in state of practice
- Current State DEA Licensure
- Current BLS thru the AHA
- Current Registration with National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners
- Experience in Urgent Care, ER, Family Practice, Occupational Medicine, or Ortho preferred
- Ability to suture a laceration, diagnose orthopedic injuries, and remove free-floating eye debris
- Must be able to read orthopedic x-rays autonomously
- Ability to work in a cooperative, fast paced, multi-discipline setting
- Excellent communication and computer skills
- Must be able to efficiently enter data into Electronic Medical Records system
- Good customer service, organizational, and time management skills
- Good judgment, dependability and integrity
- Spanish/English bilingual a PLUS but not required