NP/PA | Merrillville, IN (DOT certification required)
Merrillville, IN US
Spectrum Healthcare Services, a medical staffing agency, is recruiting for a Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant for a clinic in Merrillville, IN.
- Occupational health to include pre-employment physicals, minor work injuries and DOT physicals.
- Orders, interprets, and evaluates diagnostic tests to identify and assess patients’ clinical problems and health care needs.
- Records physical findings, and formulates plan and prognosis, based on patients' condition. Provides written home-going instructions.
- Collaborates with Physician and other health professionals to prepare comprehensive patient care plan as necessary.
- Prescribes or recommends medications or other forms of treatment.
- Refers patients to Physician for consultation or to specialized health resources for treatment.
- Maintains electronic medical records.
- Setting: Employer-based occupational health clinic
- Employment Type: Temporary
- Length: 14 weeks, through 2/5/24
- Shift: 3 days per week, one day must be Mon or Wed, 10:00a-7:00p; other days, Tue-Thur, 8:30a-5p are flexible in terms of which days
- Pay Rate: $70.00 hr.
- At least 3 years of clinical experience as a Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Prefers experience in primary care and/or occupational health
- DOT certification required
- BLS required