Medical Office Assistant / Scottsdale, AZ
Scottsdale, AZ US
Spectrum Healthcare Services, a healthcare staffing agency is seeking a Medical Office Assistant for a temporary position in Scottsdale, AZ
Performs various clerical and administrative duties, including answering incoming phone calls, greeting patients and visitors, and schedules patient appointments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answers incoming calls, transfers calls, and receives and delivers messages to appropriate personnel.
- Greets patients and visitors.
- Checks patients in/out.
- Accepts co-payments.
- Schedules appointments for patients.
- Processes incoming and outgoing mail.
Facility Type: Employer-based clinic
Employment Type: Temporary
Length: At least 4 weeks, possibly longer
Target Start Date: ASAP
Shift: Tue-Fri 7:00a-4:30p
Weekly Hours: 32
Hourly Rate: $16.00-$17.00 hr.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Requires at least two years experience as a Medical Receptionist of Medical Office Assistant (needs to be in Healthcare)