Medical Office Assistant| Phoenix, AZ
Phoenix, AZ US
Spectrum Healthcare Services, a healthcare staffing agency, is seeking a Medical Office Assistant for a clinic in Phoenix, AZ.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Schedules and confirms patient appointments.
- Answers phones and checks patients in/out.
- Supports team with administrative tasks.
- Obtains referrals.
- Supports manager with special projects.
- Manages the team, RN and MA schedules.
- Assists with marketing, if needed.
- Reconciles daily patient reports.
Setting: Employer-based health clinic
Employment Type: Temp-to-Hire (looking for someone who wants a perm position)
Length: approx 16 weeks
Start Date: ASAP
Shift: Mon-Fri, 7:00-5:00p (must be able to work between these hours)
Weekly Hours: 40
Hourly Rate: $16.00-$18.00 hr.
- Very professional
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable and punctual
- Detailed-oriented and flexible
- Can work under pressure (phone ringing, patients at the window checking, someone checking on, etc.)
- Critical thinker (foresee issues on the schedule and communicates them)
- Quick Learner
- Computer and technically savvy and very comfortable with technology
- Team player but can work independently