LPN - Rehab / Chesterfield, MO
Chesterfield, MO US
Spectrum Healthcare Services, a healthcare staffing agency is recruiting for Licensed Practical Nurses for a facility in Chesterfield, MO. This is a state-of-the-art facility designed specifically for patients requiring inpatient rehabilitation services. The facility offers programs that range from single therapies to comprehensive, multidisciplinary programs for patients recovering from strokes, brain or spinal-cord injuries, amputations, burns, orthopedic injuries and other conditions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Under the direction of an RN, the Licensed Practical Nurse provides nursing care to patients in the assigned area. This includes providing care in conjunction with therapies as directed by other disciplines.
- Assists patients with meals and daily care.
- Administers medication and treatment as prescribed by physician.
- Transcribes physician's orders and documents on nursing PCP.
- Performs duties and responsibilities in a manner consistent with our mission, values, guiding principles and mercy standards.
- Facility Type: Inpatient Acute Rehab
- Employment Type: Local Contract
- Length: 13 weeks
- Target Start Date: Within 4 weeks of interview
- Shift: 6:30p-7a
- Weekly Hours: 36
- Hourly Rate: $37.00 hr.
- LPN degree or diploma
- MO IV Therapy Certification required
- Current MO state licensure as LPN
- CPR/BCLS certification thru the AHA
- At least 2 yrs of Acute Rehab experience required
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be fully vaccinated from COVID
- Flu vaccine required during flu season