Clinical Therapist | McKee, KY ($5,000 Sign-on Bonus)
McKee, KY US
Spectrum Healthcare Services, a healthcare recruiting company is seeking Clinical Therapists for our client in McKee, KY. This is a full-time, exempt, direct hire position. The hours are Mon-Fri 8:00a-4:00p. Company is offering a $5,000 Sign-on Bonus.
The Clinical Therapist will work in Addiction Recovery Services and be responsible for developing and monitoring a Service Plan Agreement with each resident assigned, in an effort to empower residents to successfully address their substance use disorder. The Therapist will provide assessments, individual, group and family therapy, case management and referral services for residents on a consistent basis. The Therapist will also assist with daily operations/crisis intervention, as needed and will have some on-call and after-hour requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the overall clinical services to men/women/children/families that may have behavioral health and substance use issues.
- Provides assessments, evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment (individual, group, family therapy, case management, and referral services) for substance use disorders to residents of the organization.
- Provides clinical services daily to individuals/clients on caseload (both individual and group sessions).
- Participates in weekly clinical supervision.
- Maintains billing requirements along with understanding of Behavioral Health Service Organizations (BHSO), AODE and KY Medicaid Regulations.
- Manages caseload and clients' needs.
- Develops and monitors service plans for individuals on assigned caseload.
- Works effectively with referral sources and community partners.
- Documents services through current and complete records.
- Provides crisis counseling on personal, financial, employment, behavioral, crisis and substance abuse matters for residents.
- Provides assistance with job placement and educational programs.
- Advises other staff on treatment matters and coordinates team treatment as appropriate.
- Maintains statistical data on all residents on caseload through reporting.
- Reviews service plans with staff and updates files.
- Monitors and enforces compliance of residents within programs as assigned.
- Completes initial intakes as assigned.
- Completes discharge planning as assigned.
- Participates in case conferencing and regular staff meetings with addiction recovery team.
- Assists with daily operations of the residential program and coverage (including holidays and any aftercare programs within programs) as needed.
- Assists with special projects such as Quality Assurance and to assist with ensuring compliance with COA standards and CRR requirements.
- Assists with documentation control on therapy files as assigned.
- Participates in regular client review.
- Maintains current CPR and First Aid certificate.
- Performance Quality Improvement (PQI) duties as assigned by supervision & PQI committee.
- Requires a minimum of a Master’s degree in Social Work or a related field AND the accompanying certification (CSW, MFT, LCPA) with a preference given to a clinical license (LCSW, LMFT, or LPCC)
- Proven ability to provide clinical services, social casework, and billing requirements with KY Medicaid
- A reasonable combination of the following knowledge and skills; Work with mental illness and addiction, use of cognitive behavioral therapies and twelve step facilitation skills, use of community resources and ability to serve as an appropriate role model
- Compassion towards people living with behavioral health and substance use issues, Hepatitis C and HIV/AIDS
- Ability to convey respect to the target populations
- Must learn and apply agency, personnel and program policies and procedures
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Must have knowledge and understanding of the current treatment modalities and the ability to train and supervise any Social Work Interns