Spectrum Healthcare Services, Inc. https://www.spectrumhcs.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/sm-logo-200x200-1.png http://www.spectrumhcs.com http://www.spectrumhcs.com USD 20.00 23.00. HOUR true
Certified Nursing Assistant / La Fontaine, IN
La Fontaine, IN US
Posted: 06/02/2023 2023-06-02 2023-07-01 Employment Type: PRN Specialty: Nursing Job Number: 219992 Pay Rate: $20.00-$23.00 hr.
Spectrum Healthcare Services, a healthcare staffing agency is recruiting for Certified Nursing Assistants to work in our float pool for facilities in La Fontaine, IN. We offer weekly pay and when you work PRN, you can choose your own schedule.
- Measures residents’ vital signs, such as blood pressure, temperature and heart rate.
- Cleans and bathes residents and assists them with dressing.
- Assists residents with using the toilet and records output.
- Serves meals and feed residents or helps them eat, documenting their food or liquid intake.
- Grooms residents by brushing their hair, teeth, or shaving them.
- Transfers residents between beds and wheelchairs.
- Listens to and records residents’ health concerns and reports that information to nurses.
- Assists with range-of-motion exercises.
- Turns and reposition bedridden residents regularly.
- Assists residents with routine tasks, such as making phone calls or other personal and social tasks.
- Answers calls for residents, delivers messages, makes bed, and cleans up room.
- Observes residents’ physical, mental, and emotional conditions and reports any changes to the nursing or medical staff.
- Assists staff with carrying out recreation and social activities for residents.
- Facility Type: Nursing Home, LTC, SNF, Assisted Living, Short-Term Rehab
- Employment Type: PRN, Local Contract
- Length: Ongoing
- Shift: 8, 10, and 12-hr shifts / Days, Evening, Nights
- Hourly Rate: $20.00 $23.00 hr.
- Must be certified as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) and licensed through the Indiana Board of Nursing
- At least 2 years of work experience in a nursing home, LTC or SNF
- Must have a current BLS thru the AHA
- Must be FULLY vaccinated from COVID
- Must pass a background check and drug test
- Current TB test required or Chest x-ray, if positive test
- Will need to provide 2 recent supervisor references
- Excellent verbal, written and oral communication skills
- Must have a caring and positive demeanor and a desire to help people
- Must be tactful, patient, understanding, and dependable
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Must have excellent attendance and punctuality