Certified Medical Assistant / Toledo, OH
Toledo, OH US
Spectrum Healthcare Services, a healthcare staffing agency is seeking a Medical Assistant for an occupational health clinic in Toledo, OH.
Assists in the examination and treatment of patients under the direction of a Physician, Advanced Practitioner, or Practice Manager.
- Escorts patients to the exam room.
- Prepares treatment rooms and patients for examination.
- Interviews patients, measures vital signs, such as pulse rate, temperature, blood pressure, weight, and height, and records information in the charting system.
- Performs blood draws.
- Gives instructions to patients as instructed by physician or other healthcare provider.
- Triages and processes messages from patients to physicians, ARNP or PA.
Employment Type: Temporary
Length: Approx 6-8 weeks
Target Start Date: ASAP
Shift: Mon-Fri 6a-2:30p
Weekly Hours: 40
Hourly Rate: $19.00-$21.00 hr.
- Must be a Certified Medical Assistant
- Must have excellent blood draw skills
- BLS certification through AHA required
- Must have at least 2 yrs of MA experience