Certified Medical Assistant / Morristown, TN
Morristown, TN US
Spectrum Healthcare Services, a healthcare staffing agency is seeking a Certified Medical Assistant for a temporary position in Morristown, TN.
Assists in the examination and treatment of patients under the direction of a Physician, Advanced Practitioner, or Practice Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Escorts patients to the exam room.
- Prepares treatment rooms and patients for examination.
- Interviews patients, measures vital signs, such as pulse rate, temperature, blood pressure, weight, and height, and records information in the charting system.
- Performs blood draws.
- Assists Provider, Physician, NP or PA.
- Triages and processes messages from patients to Physician, NP or PA.
Facility Type: Employer-based clinic
Employment Type: Temporary
Length: At least thru 7/28/23, possibly longer
Target Start Date: ASAP
Shift: Wed, & Thurs 7:30a-6:30p & Fri 7:30a-5:30p (1 hr lunch)
Weekly Hours: 29
Hourly Rate: $19.00-$20.00 hr.
- Must be a Certified Medical Assistant
- Must have excellent blood draw skills
- BLS certification through AHA required
- Must have at least 2 yrs of MA experience