Certified Medical Assistant / Hamilton, OH
Hamilton, OH US
Spectrum Healthcare Services, a healthcare staffing agency is seeking a Certified Medical Assistant for a facility in Hamilton, OH.
Assists in the examination and treatment of patients under the direction of a Physician, Advanced Practitioner, or Practice Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Escorts patients to the exam room.
- Prepares treatment rooms and patients for examination.
- Interviews patients, measures vital signs, such as pulse rate, temperature, blood pressure, weight, and height, and records information in the charting system.
- Performs blood draws.
- Gives instructions to patients as instructed by physician or other healthcare provider.
- Triages and processes messages from patients to physicians, ARNP or PA.
Facility Type: Primary care and wellness center
Employment Type: Temporary
Length: 8+ weeks
Target Start Date: ASAP
Shift: Mon-Fri (The facility will allow the MA to choose their schedule, but it must be a set schedule and equal 40 hrs per week.)
Mon,7a-7p (afternoon preferred), Tue, 7a-5p, Wed, 7a-5:30p, Thurs, 7a-6p (afternoon preferred), Fri, 7a-4p (full shift needed)
Weekly Hours: 40
Hourly Rate: $18.00-$20.00 hr.
- Must be a Certified Medical Assistant
- Must have excellent blood draw skills
- BLS certification through AHA required
- Must have at least 2 yrs of MA experience
- Primary Care experience a plus!