Certified Medical Assistant | Phoenix, AZ
Phoenix, AZ US
Spectrum Healthcare Services, a healthcare staffing agency, is seeking a Certified Medical Assistant for a clinic in Phoenix, AZ.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists with patient care to employees of a business.
- Front and back office duties.
- Escorts patients to the exam room.
- Registering patients, check in/out.
- Vitals, phlebotomy and POCT testing as needed.
Facility Type: Employer-based primary care clinic
Employment Type: Temporary
Length: approx 12 weeks but possibly longer; could become perm for the right candidate
Target Start Date: ASAP
Shift: Mon-Fri, 7:30a-4:00p
Weekly Hours: 40
Hourly Rate: $19.00-$23.00 hr.
- Must have excellent blood draw skills
- BLS certification through AHA required
- At least 2 yrs of of medical assisting experience
- Must be Certified