Certified Medical Assistant | North Vernon, IN
North Vernon, IN US
Spectrum Healthcare Services, a healthcare staffing agency is seeking a Certified Medical Assistant for a clinic in North Vernon, IN.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists with patient care to employees of a business.
- Patient age range: 18+; 8-12 patients per day.
- Front and back office duties.
- Escorts patients to the exam room.
- Registering patients, check in/out.
- CLIA waive tests: strep, UA, Hemoglobin, A1c, pregnancy and influenza.
- Paper charting.
Facility Type: Employer-based clinic
Employment Type: PRN to pick up shifts throughout the year
Shift: Mon-Fri, 8:30a-4:30p
Hourly Rate: $19.00-$22.00 hr.
- Must have excellent blood draw skills
- BLS certification through AHA required
- At least 2 yrs of of medical assisting experience
- Must be Certified