Certified Medical Assistant | Morristown, TN
Morristown, TN US
Spectrum Healthcare Services, a healthcare staffing agency, is seeking a Certified Medical Assistant for a clinic in Morristown, TN.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists with patient care to employees of a business.
- Front and back office duties.
- Obtains vital signs.
- Registering patients; check in/out.
- Draws blood.
Facility Type: Employer-based wellness clinic
Employment Type: Temporary
Length: approx 10 weeks, possibly longer (could turn into a perm position for right candidate)
Shift: Mon-Wed, 7:15a-6:30p & Fri, 7:15a-5:30p (1 hr lunch)
Weekly Hours: 40
Hourly Rate: $19.00-$22.00 hr.
- Must have excellent blood draw skills
- BLS certification through AHA required
- At least 2 yrs of of medical assisting experience
- Must be Certified