Certified Medical Assistant | Georgetown, KY
Georgetown, KY US
Spectrum Healthcare Services, a healthcare staffing agency is seeking a Certified Medical Assistant for a Facility in Georgetown, KY. Company is offering at $5,000 sign-on bonus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists with performing patient assessments and treatments.
- Performs basic diagnostic procedures and specimen collection.
- Monitors and communicates changes in patient condition.
- Documents patient care given.
- Maintains equipment and medical supplies, including reordering, stocking, cleaning, and troubleshooting.
- Maintains examination areas.
- Performs administrative or clerical duties as assigned, including filing, reception, scheduling, data entry, and patient registration.
- Exhibits exceptional customer service with patients and co-workers
- Epic EMR.
Facility Type: Acute Care
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Target Start Date: ASAP
Shift: Monday - Friday / days
Weekly Hours: 40
Hourly Rate: $16.20-$24.30
- Must be a Certified Medical Assistant
- Previous clinical experience preferred
- BLS certification through AHA required