Certified Medical Assistant | Dallas, TX
Dallas, TX US
Spectrum Healthcare Services, a healthcare staffing agency is seeking a Certified Medical Assistant for a clinic in Dallas, TX.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Rooming patients, obtaining vital signs.
- Assists provider with well woman exams.
- POCT, )strep, flu rapid COVID, UA) and EKGs.
- Immunizations and allergy shots.
- Draws blood.
- Quality control for POCT testing and referrals.
Setting: Employer-based health clinic
Employment Type: Temporary
Length: approx 17 weeks (could turn into a perm position for the right candidate)
Target Start Date: ASAP
Shift: Mon-Thur, 7:30a-5:30p, Fri, 8:00a-noon
Weekly Hours: 40
Hourly Rate: $19.00-$23.00 hr.
- Must have excellent blood draw skills
- BLS certification through AHA required
- At least 2 yrs of of medical assisting experience
- Must be Certified