Certified Medical Assistant | Chandler, AZ
Chandler, AZ US
Spectrum Healthcare Services, a healthcare staffing agency, is seeking a temporary Certified Medical Assistant for a clinic in Chandler, AZ.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists with patient care to employees of a business
- Escorts patients to the exam room
- EKGs and injections
- Vitals and phlebotomy
- Epic EMR
Facility Type: Employer-based primary care clinic
Employment Type: Temporary
Length: approx 15 weeks but possibly longer
Target Start Date: ASAP
Shift: Mon-Fri, 8:00a-5:00p
Weekly Hours: 40
Hourly Rate: $19.00-$23.00 hr.
- Must have excellent blood draw skills
- BLS certification through AHA required
- At least 2 yrs of of medical assisting experience
- Must be Certified
- Primary care experience and Epic EMR a PLUS!