CT Technologist / Chillicothe, OH
Chillicothe, OH US
Spectrum Healthcare Services, a healthcare staffing agency is recruiting for a CT Technologist for a facility in Chillicothe, OH. Must live more than 100 miles from the facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Operates complex equipment to produce high quality cross sectional anatomy scans.
- Collaborates with the Radiologist, the Supervisor and the staff in developing, implementing and evaluating department procedures and protocols.
- Direct patient care, access to confidential patient information and makes decisions independently and in collaboration with the radiologist, the supervisor and the staff.
- Will work under the indirect supervision of the Radiology Supervisor but some independent work may be required.
Facility Type: Acute Care
Employment Type: Travel Contract
Length: 13 weeks
Target Start Date: Within 4 weeks of interview
Shift: Thurs-Tues 7:00p-7:00a, work 6 days, off 8
Weekly Hours: 36
Weekly Gross: $2,196 / Taxable: $1,097 / Non-Taxable: $1,099
- Associate or Bachelor's degree
- At least 2 yrs of recent CT experience
- CT Registry
- OH license
- BLS thru AHA required