We are recruiting for a Software Engineer with experience in Telemedicine for a healthcare technology company. This is a full-time direct hire position.
Involved in all aspects of the software development life cycle. This includes the design, documentation, and development of software applications. Ensures that our software solutions are consistent and adhere to define standards. Your ability to contribute to and communicate across various technology domains will be instrumental to our success. Creatively apply knowledge and experience to produce software that meets the company’s needs.
- Captures and translates business requirements to end-to-end solutions.
- Designs, develops and implements software to meet requirement specifications and communicate to non-technical audiences.
- Develops innovative ideas to drive ongoing success of the product.
- Analyzes current IT ecosphere and identifies functional capability patterns to simplify and reduce redundant systems.
- Builds rapport and credibility with both internal and external partners to meet growing business demands. This includes working with outside contract development teams.
- Follows development standards and testing procedures in the implementation of all software.
- Troubleshoots existing software code.
- Designs QA processes and assists with system testing and QA testing of new hardware and software.
- Documents software for end-users and programmers.
- Supports technicians by troubleshooting and providing solutions to hardware and software issues.
- Assists in the creation of development standards and testing procedures.
We are looking for candidates who have a passion for or a strong interest in one or more of the following areas:
- Microsoft development technologies including C#, .NET., MVC, SQL, WCF, WPF
- Application and Access Security
- Cloud infrastructure and capability
- Client and web application deployment models
- Integration architectures (API, XML, etc.)
- Telemedicine as a service platform
- Web RTC and/or other video delivery mechanisms (Vidyo® and/or Zoom®)