We are recruiting for a Pharmacy Supervisor of Oncology. This is a FT direct hire position. The facility manages surgical oncology needs of patients using innovation and technology to provide advanced practice medicine. The pharmacy is an early adopter of and a best-practice site for integrated technologies.
- The Pharmacy supervisor will provide oversight of oncology services in the Outpatient and Inpatient departments.
- This individual will be part of a dedicated team of pharmacists, nurses, and physicians as part of the Medical and Surgical Oncology treatment team.
- The Oncology team includes physicians, nurse practitioners, patient care nurses, research nurses, medical assistants, dietary, medication assistance coordinator, and care navigators.
- The pharmacist will focus on best practices and medication safety for our oncology patient population.
- Supervisory responsibilities include co-worker engagement, annual evaluations, and corrective action.
- Clinical protocols include both industry and cooperative studies and will allow exposure to state of the art studies and new drugs in development.
- The supervisor will collaborate with other pharmacists and technicians to optimize care for clinical trial patients.