We are currently recruiting for a Home Health RN for a 13-week contract assignment for a healthcare facility in South Bend, IN. Shift is 8:30a-5:00p. Immediate Need!
- Assesses the health care needs of patients by observing and recording the client's general condition as directed.
- Identifies abnormal client findings and records description; records information obtained from the client, family and/or significant other about the patient's health problems, etc.
- Assesses and records physical and emotional responses of the patient to procedures, medications, treatment and/or nursing interventions.
- Assists the Supervisory Nurse in planning nursing care for patients by using the observed health status assessment, and in conjunction with the Supervisory Nurse, identifies the client's health potential and adjusts the patient's plan of care and/or goals appropriately.
- Using the observed patient response to treatments, interventions, etc., initiates care plan alterations as necessary, after seeking guidance from the supervisory field nurse.
- Renders nursing care in a competent, professional and humane manner.
- Provides for emotional support for patient and/or significant other.
- Maintains clean, complete, concise and accurate records and charts of patient condition.
- Reports pertinent information to proper person and submitting written documentation to Home Care office weekly.